While the Pacific Islands office is based in O'ahu, Hawai'i, working with organizations, groups, and agencies throughout the Pacific is an integral part of the culture of our organization.
PRiMO, the Pacific Risk Management 'Ohana, provides an important example of an effort to bring multiple sectors together to make the Pacific Island region better prepared to face coastal hazards.
Other partnership efforts are included below:
- Sentinel Sites
- Habitat Blueprint
- National Estuarine Research Reserve System
- Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Coastal Management Program
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program
- Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Program
- National Marine Protected Areas Center
- Marine Debris Program