Grants.gov is the website used by federal agencies to announce and process grant opportunities. Grant announcements for new NOAA programs and any program $100 million or greater are published in the Federal Register and posted on Grants.gov. Announcements for continuing grant programs and any amendments are posted on Grants.gov and but are not published in the Federal Register.
The Office for Coastal Management’s competitive grant announcements can be found on Grants.gov by searching under the following Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CDFA) numbers:
- 11.419 – Coastal Zone Management Administration (Projects of Special Merit, Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program, NERR Collaborative Science Program)
- 11.420 – Coastal Zone Management Estuarine Research Reserves
- 11.463 – Habitat Conservation (Great Lakes Areas of Concern Land Acquisition)
- 11.473 – Office for Coastal Management (Bay Watershed Education and Training, Regional Coastal Resilience)
- 11.482 – Coral Reef Conservation Program
Table 1.0: Open or Recent NOAA Grant Announcements
|Grant Opportunities||Federal Funding Opportunity Announcements
(posted on Grants.gov)
|Dates of Interest|
|Letters of Intent||Proposal Deadline||Earliest Start Date|
|NOAA-wide announcement. This announcement relates to all NOAA line agencies and may be of interest to partners who work with NOAA grant programs.||FY2016 to FY2017 NOAA Broad Agency Announcement (PDF, 53KB). The notice requests proposals for special projects and programs associated with NOAA's strategic plan and mission goals. This broad agency announcement is a mechanism to encourage research, education and outreach, innovative projects, or sponsorships that are not addressed through NOAA competitive discretionary programs. It is not a mechanism for awarding congressionally directed funds. Funds have not yet been appropriated for any proposed activities in this notice.||N/A||11:59 p.m.
September 30, 2017
|If found meritorious, generally 3 to 6 months after submission|