Funding and Financing Coastal Resilience
This series builds foundational knowledge about funding and financing approaches used to support coastal resilience activities. Hear from experts, who will demystify this complex topic by sharing traditional and emerging approaches, project examples, and lessons learned, and by answering your questions.
You will learn how to
- Distinguish between basic funding and financing approaches for implementing coastal resilience projects
- Generate ideas for overcoming common challenges associated with financing resilience projects
- Access resources to identify and support funding and financing approaches
- Internet connection, ability to use Adobe Connect
Continuing Education Credits
This course offers one-and-a-half hours of continuing education credits through the American Institute of Certified Planners.
Full Series Titles
- Funding and Financing Coastal Resilience: The Basics – April 6, 2021
- Funding and Financing Coastal Resilience: Spotlight on Environmental Impact Bond – June 22, 2021
- Funding and Financing Coastal Resilience: Small and Rural Communities – TBD