Use these quick references to help find, prepare, and submit federal grant applications.
- Grant Proposal Contents and Relationships – The Big Picture (1p)
- Federal Grant Proposal – Guidance Resources (1p)
- Grant Proposal Checklist – For Non-Construction Awards (3p)
- Grants Training – Proposal Development Worksheet (5p)
- Understand how to read the critical components of a federal notice of funding opportunity (NOFO)
- Identify the key items needed to develop a competitive grant proposal
- Outline your own grant proposal using a worksheet with guidance to draft your project goals, plan, budget, and outreach
To explore competitive grants available through the NOAA Office for Coastal Management, visit our current Funding Opportunities. More information is available about Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act Awards and the Climate Resilience Regional Challenge.